What is a smart factory?
The term “smart factory” refers to a highly digitalized and integrated processing structure that produces significant output and is backed up by data and technology. The smart factory’s goal is to improve production and lower operating costs by addressing all facets of the manufacturing process.The expansion of “smart” machines, which can communicate with other machines as well as the surrounding environment, is fastening the transition of manufacturing processes
How can you change your factory into a smart factory?
The Industry 4.0 transition allowed for the incorporation of digital elements in factories, dramatically altering the industry’s characteristics. The Internet of Things (IoT), as well as the introduction of digital technology to industrial machinery, made it possible to track and receive data from the majority of the sensors engaged in the manufacturing process.The ability to access this useful data allows for an improvement in efficiency by reducing repair time and this can be considered as the first step in transforming a normal industrial environment into a smart environment.To achieve this, a solid data processing system is needed: a solid infrastructure guided by professional workers to control the productivity of multiple efficient operations.
How does Heimer help you?
- Heimer with the aim of helping the Industrial manufacturers, to gain greater visibility and insights into their operations through the efficient utilisation of data provides IoT solutions via a variety of IoT devices and cutting edge cloud platform.
- The IoT devices provide a number of sensor options, such as digital inputs for counters and alarms, analog inputs, and temperature input.
- The Heimer devices are easy to install and run as stand-alone systems in industrial settings, adding to their versatility.
- The Industry 4.0 cloud platform uses real-time data from these sensor devices to provide informative information including system state, output speed, and volume, among other things.
- The platform paves a path to better machine utilization and production monitoring and starting from the first day of its use, you can see visible results.
- Dashboards, time series results, and graphical reporting on the platform ensure that device monitoring and recording go smoothly. The real-time dashboard analyzes critical data and presents it in a clear and simple dashboard.
For more information and support : https://www.edgefactory.io/contact/