HEIMER provides simple end nodes for industrial applications, where WiFi connectivity is available. Devices are capable of configuring WiFi connection settings by connecting to the temporary access point on end node.
Once the the device establish a successful connecting with WiFi network. The device can be configured remotely over HERIMER portal.
Connecting to WiFI access point
- Power down the device
- Press and hold the reset button
- Power up the device wile the reset button is pressed
- Wait for the Status LED to shuffle though, R > G > B three times
- Scan for WiFi devices on the mobile device
- Connect to the WiFi device starting from MCB610
After successful connection to the WiFi Access point the device Status LED starts glowing Green.
For connecting the device to monitoring services, refer to the Getting Started with HEIMER Portal
For technical assistance contact us on:
- A popup page should appear once you successfully connect to the device.
If the popup does not appear, manually log into
192.168.4.1 via web browser
8 In the configuration page Select CONFIGURE WiFi
- Select the WiFi access point name that the device should connect to and enter the password of the
- Click Save
Thank you for the interest in HEIMER IoT Solutions.